Concord Union Baptist Association is accepting resumes until September 1, 2020 for the position of Ministry Assistant.
TITLE OF POSITION: Ministry Assistant
SUMMARY STATEMENT OF THE POSITION:
The Ministry Assistant shall assist the Director of Missions in the operation of the Missions & Ministry Center Office
for Concord Union Baptist Association.
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS AND ABILITIES:
Be a born again Christian fully committed to Christian service.
2. Have a working
knowledge of Southern Baptist church programs.
3. Be creative, emotionally stable,
and able to relate constructively to other people.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
Serve as secretary to the Director of Missions.
2. Serve as office receptionist, answering
phone and greeting visitors.
3. Responsible for daily operation of office including
purchasing of supplies and paying all bills.
4. Receive, credit and deposit all money of the
5. Maintain an up-to-date database of association churches and all
6. Collect and compile information for monthly associational
newsletter, including typing, printing, folding, affixing labels and mailing.
Serve as secretary for all associational program directors, including preparing and mailing any correspondence relating to
8. Serve as associational clerk/treasurer.
Train all associational church clerks.
10. Compile associational calendar to be distributed at annual
Church Leadership Training Conference; keep calendar updated during the year.
11. Compile Book of Reports
for associational annual and semi-annual meetings.
12. Serve as recording secretary for annual and
semi-annual associational meetings.
13. Serve as recording secretary for bi-monthly executive board
meetings; prepare a Book of Reports for each board meeting.
14. Collect annual reports from associational
churches (Annual Church Profile), compile and send to the Louisiana Baptist Convention.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Missions.
The office hours are 8:00 AM to
4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday (32 hours per week), with some night meetings required.
You can make
other inquiries to Rev. Barry Joyner at the Missions & Ministry Center Office at (318) 255-9030. Send resumes to:
Concord Union Baptist Association, ATTN: Personnel Committee, P. O. Box 606, Ruston, LA 71273-0606